Race Entry 101
Here are a few key things to know when using Race Entry (RE) to sign up for a race, to become a member or to renew your membership.
- When signing up for a race and to receive your discount if you are a member, you will need your member ID. Member IDs were sent early January or when you renewed or became a new member from Race Entry. If you can’t find it, contact Marge or Beth or send message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look it up and get back to you. When you go to the checkout page, you will see a box that says, “promo code”. This is where you enter your member ID for your race discount.
- If you are looking to renew your membership, wait until you get an email from Race Entry and renew from the link that is provided. This will eliminate being given a new member ID.
- If you want to become a member so you can get the race discount and are signing up for a race too, just be aware that it may take a few hours up to a day for you to get the email with your member ID.
- When entering your member ID, do not have a trailing space as that is counted as a character and you will receive a message saying invalid (or something to that effect).
- Family memberships require that all members have a member ID, except for those 16 and under. Be sure and have family members added to the family membership so they have their own member ID.
Race Entry development team is still dealing with some issues we have been having but hopefully soon everything will be in working order. If you have any problems at all that Marge or Beth can’t fix, take a picture and we can send it to Jared at RE and he will get things straightened out.