Register for the Turkey Trot 5k (Nov. 22, 2018)
2 Courses: We have two race courses – one heading to the east and one heading to the west! Both courses, Faster Fowl and Run with the Flock, are an out and back on the bike path. We ask that those walking or jogging with strollers Run with the Flock and those with a need for speed take the Faster Fowl Route. No Dogs Allowed
- Adults 19+ registration (through 11/21)-$15.00
- BHRC Member (membership will be verified) (through 11/21)-$10.00
- Youth 18 and under registration (through 11/21)-$10.00
- Youth under 12 (if not registering to win a pie)-FREE!
- Member Family Entry (2 Adults and YOUR kids 12-18. You may register up to 6 people in a single transaction.)-$40.00
- Non Member Family Entry (2 Adults and YOUR kids 12-18. You may register up to 6 people in a single transaction.)-$45.00
Download Offline Registration Form
Register day of 8-8:45 am. ($5.00 More)
Parking Extremely limited at Old Storybook! PLEASE use the parking available at Storybook Island and Sioux Park near the swimming pool located at Canyon Lake Dr. & Sheridan Lake Rd.’s.
Things To Know
Refreshments: Enjoy post-race refreshments in the picnic shelter. We’ll have a nice, toasty fire going in the fire pit just in case it’s a bit chilly.
Pie: A drawing will be held after the race to give away 360 darn tasty pies baked by The Colonial House! Pre-registration double your chance of winning a pie!
Finisher Coupon: Those crossing the finish line will receive a caramel roll coupon from the Colonial house.