Big Hill 10K
Sunday, May 14, 2017 Big Hill returns!! Jay F will be putting the Big Hill race on again in 2017!
How to get to Big Hill Trailhead…
- Take Spearfish Exit 12 , follow Jackson street all the way through town approx. 1.5 miles.
- Turn left on Harvard St. approx. .25 miles. Turn right on Hill street which turns into Tinton road (FS 134).
- Drive 8 miles and the trailhead will be on your right.
- “Official” USFS Big Hill Map HERE
The Big Hill course is approximately a 10K (-ish ) on a mixture of single track & duff covered two track through beautiful aspens, meadows & gulches – super sweet views, super sweet running. 63% of Previous runners rate this trail as a 5 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most difficult.
Do you have Photos From this Event you would like to share? We’d love to share them. Contact Us Today!
- BHRC Members and Youth 12-18 $15.00
- *Youth 12-18 Free if no schwag
- Open Registration $20.00
Race Day Entry
- BHRC Members and Youth 12-18 $20.00
- Open Registration $25.00