Big Hill 10K
Sunday, May 14, 2017 Big Hill returns!! Jay F will be putting the Big Hill race on again in 2017!
How to get to Big Hill Trailhead…
- Take Spearfish Exit 12 , follow Jackson street all the way through town approx. 1.5 miles.
- Turn left on Harvard St. approx. .25 miles. Turn right on Hill street which turns into Tinton road (FS 134).
- Drive 8 miles and the trailhead will be on your right.
- “Official” USFS Big Hill Map HERE
The Big Hill course is approximately a 10K (-ish ) on a mixture of single track & duff covered two track through beautiful aspens, meadows & gulches – super sweet views, super sweet running. 63% of Previous runners rate this trail as a 5 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most difficult.
Do you have Photos From this Event you would like to share? We’d love to share them. Contact Us Today!
May take some time for photos to load. Thanks for your patience!>>> ERROR: Contact the Administrator to see this content <<<
- BHRC Members and Youth 12-18 $15.00
- *Youth 12-18 Free if no schwag
- Open Registration $20.00
Race Day Entry
- BHRC Members and Youth 12-18 $20.00
- Open Registration $25.00