7th Cavalry Trail Run
This is a 7.8 mile course that starts at Sturgis’ Lions Park off Lazelle Street and loops onto the 7th Cavalry Trail System and Centennial Trail in the Fort Meade Recreation area.
Plenty of parking and great restroom facilities. Even better lots of new trails waiting to be explored.
- From exit 30 follow Lazelle Street east towards Hwy 34. Woodle field soccer fields on left of Hwy. Lions Club park on right. You will see a small fishing pond in Park.
- From exit 32 follow junction Avenue North. Take a right on Lazelle towards Hwy 34.
- Alternate. Follow main street Sturgis East until it ends (you reach Bear Butte Cemetery). Lions Club park will be on your left.
20% of Previous runners rate this trail as a 9 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most difficult. 40% rated it as a 5 or a 6.
Do you have Photos From this Event you would like to share? We’d love to share them. Contact Us Today!
- BHRC Members and Youth 12-18 $15.00
- *Youth 12-18 Free if no schwag
- Open Registration $20.00
Race Day Entry
- BHRC Members and Youth 12-18 $20.00
- Open Registration $25.00